From the beginning in 1954, Camp Monroe has relied on charitable giving to help fulfill its mission. Because of the generosity of friends, community members, guests, participants, churches and other organizations, Camp Monroe continues to be a children’s summer camp and retreat center year round.
Your support today makes it possible for person to experience this place of Christian hospitality where lives are transformed through renewal of soul, mind and body.
Camp Monroe became Monroe Camp & Retreat Center in 2012 and is a 501(C)(3) charitable organization. Gifts are tax-deducitble. Our federal tax ID number is 27-2794986.
Because of charitable giving in 2016 many things were made possible:
- New roofs on Boyd Hall and McKnight Lodge
- Trees pruned, removed and replaced as needed
- Enrich the lives of more than 200 youth during our summer camp
- Updated the lakefront with new seating
- Updated the picnic shelter to a multipurpose building
And the year isn’t over yet!
Explore different options for giving to Camp Monroe by clicking the boxes below.
To make a donation by phone, call the Camp Office at 910-276-1654.
To make a donation by mail, send to
Monroe Camp & Retreat Center
24501 Camp Monroe Road
Laurel Hill, NC 28351