Whether you’re planning a week-long retreat or a weekend gathering, we’re here for you.
Set on 450+ acres of woodland in the woods of Laurel Hill, NC Monroe Camp & Retreat Center is a unique venue for your upcoming retreat, meeting, get-a-way, or special occasion.
We welcome groups of all sizes and budgets
- Churches of all denominations
- Educational and professional team building
- Families and friends
- Weddings and other special occasions
Successful Events away from the distractions of everyday life
- Meeting spaces available for small and large groups
- Sleeping options for up to 150 people
- Dining Hall with home cooked, personalized menu
- Land to spread out on and use creatively
- Ropes Course for teambuilding
- Play a round of Frisbee golf (Under Construction)
- Make a splash in a canoe or in our outdoor pool
- Walk our hiking trails
- Seek out other outdoor activities and area attractions (link) (Under Construction)
- Agogae Challenge Course (link) (Under Construction)
- Low Ropes for team building
- High Ropes for self-confidence building
Here at Monroe Camp & Retreat Center we love individuality and help plan each event to the needs of the guests. Our goal is to make you event planning as easy as possible and meet the needs of your group. From first contact to follow up after your event, we’ll work with you to be prepared and make your visit with us stress free and successful.
Is privacy an issue? Please ask our staff about adding the privacy fee to ensure the entire property is available to you and your group is the only one on site during your stay.
Contact our office: 910-276-1654 or email@example.com